Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Beginning

Hey folks,its been a while since my first abandoned blog.haha quite lazy to update while many of the posts were craps and boring though.Anyway, i'll start this blogging thing over again and i hope i that have the strength to keep posting and typing.hahah Okay firstly,i'm gonna introduce my name that is Afiq Bin Rasidulakmar.short and simple.Born on 8th of october 1993.Lives in Shah Alam.Never work with any company yet.hoho Got many amazing friends around me which is very beneficial and its a good thing,Alhamdulillah :) Waiting for the call to further my studies in Egypt.amiiin :D So,feel free to know me coz i can make friends with anybody as long as they are willing too.Haa,add me at facebook afiq rasidulakmar or follow me on twitter @afiqhazard.haha Oh its nice to know you guys and i hope we'll keep in touch yeah.okay thats all for tonight.Bye for now,assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment